[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
anime.ludost.net • Виж темата - My First Time(18+)

anime.ludost.net

Anime Ludost
Дата и час: Съб Апр 27, 2024 9:49 am

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа [ DST ]

Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 32 мнения ]  Отиди на страница 1, 2, 3  Следваща
Автор Съобщение
 Заглавие: My First Time(18+)
МнениеПубликувано на: Пон Окт 17, 2005 12:58 am 
Аватар

Така, сложил съм едно 18+(the following material maybe considered ecchi), защото на международната сцена вече 2 пъти ми беше оценено така и затрито със съответната забележка. Четете и си превеждайте на своя отговорност форума и авторът не поемат отговорност за асоциациите и емоциите породени от произведението. Благодаря за вниманието.
Note to Self: Започвам да говоря и пиша като сериозен модератор и то дори във форуми където не съм. Да не забравя да прокълна замесените в издигането ми в длъжност при следващото пълнолуние.
----------------------------------
People say that you can never forget your first time. I, for one, won’t. It was a hot sweaty summer night down on the beach. The party was superb – the music was pumping, people were dancing by the fire with drinks in their hands. A bit wild and primitive, yeah, but everyone was having fun. I looked over the flames and saw her face. She looked innocent and so god damn sexy. I passed the beer bottle, half empty, to the boy next to me. He smiled and blessed me for my generosity. It put at smile on my face; I was always amused by the little things in life, like the kind word of a stranger.
Armed with that smile of mine and a few other tricks I stepped up to her:
-I’d offer you a drink, but I’m fresh out myself.
She laughed and pointed to the boy I left on the opposite side of the fire:
-I believe he is most thankful for your donation, but is that the best pick up line you have. Do most girls fall for it really?
-I’m not interested in most girls.
-Good come back, did you had it planned or is it just thinking on your feet? –she smiled while I dropped down on the sand next to her.
-All my plans are looking good until they’re put in action.
She laughed. I had most of the night planned and although everything was going as intended her laugh resonated with my heartbeat. Her hand touched mine and I thanked God for the hot night and the wild dances, couldn’t think of a way explain the cold sweat running all over me. I knew what I needed to do; it was about time for it too. For how many dark nights I laid in bed dreaming for this moment with my eyes wide open. This would be my one chance, in the morning I was leaving the coast to head back home. Tonight was the night and I would have to be more than her prince charming to get it done.
-What are you thinking? Are you just gonna stand there or are you going to dance with me? –her words made me realize that while the thoughts of what was to come later were filling my mind I was distancing myself from what was happening now.
-You can’t just ask me to dance like that – it’s impolite. –My words erased her smile. I was walking a thin line. But pushing people in strange situation was my thing. It gave me a trill even if the meant balancing a bowling ball on my nose, figuratively speaking of course. A harsh remark and then the twist: -I’m old school; gentleman like, you know. I must be the one that asks you to dance. Would you do me the honor of dancing with me, fair lady?
The ladies in the movies never laughed rolling on the ground on this question – but she did. I got up and reached for her, she took my hand saying with that cute smile on her face again:
-I’d be delighted, sir.

And so we danced, and we danced…so long that for a bit I lost track of time. When I manage to clear my head we were already pretty far from the party. I walked down the beach calmly, but my eyes were fixed on her almost like if she would disappear if I look the other way. But she wasn’t about to leave. She was running around like a little girl – bare-footed she raced the waves and every time the got her wet, she felt it was her duty to kick some water my way. It would make me laugh if I wasn’t that stressed by what was going to happen.
-Where are we going? –I asked.
-Where we can be alone. –She said and smiled. The moonlight reflected on her face, but mine was covered in darkness so she couldn’t see my eyes. The thought what would happen if she did almost settled in my brain, but I pushed it quickly away. I was never the type that would give a second thought when things get to the phase of no turning back.

Her body rubbed against mine, her lips touched mine and strangely I was the one to tremble. That only encouraged her and she laughed sweetly as her hands locked around my neck. Her hair was caressing my face, as I reached down and pulled it out. She moaned as I stabbed her with it. I felt that she was about to yell and my hand swiftly moved over her mouth. There was a bit of blood, but not as much as I expected. I couldn’t start to imagine the pain she was experiencing and the fear in her eyes were simply indescribable.
-You don’t remember me? But you remember Jonathan Perry from two years ago, right?
-Then you are…
-Yes, the last thing you’ll see in this world. –I smiled and I bet it turned out more like an evil grin. –If it so happens that you see Jonathan… tell him I’ve send you.
I drove the dagger harder and deeper in until the light of life went out in her eyes and it was only the full moon that reflected in them. It was done. I trembled for a moment. No, not because what I did. The memory of my friend being beaten to death by the local fuckers while this bitch laughed was still fresh in my memory. Now he was revenged. I spitted as the picture of her lips next to mine appeared in my head.

I went up the beach toward the noises of the party still raging strong. I was feeling strange – It wasn’t as good as I thought it would be… It was better.

Последна промяна MaTpuM_KayToH на Нед Дек 18, 2005 3:29 pm, променена общо 1 път

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие: Yeah...
МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Окт 21, 2005 10:09 am 
Анимирана нереалност
Аватар

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Окт 21, 2005 2:08 pm 
Аватар

Finaly, well one reader is better than none, I guess. I'm glad you like the story. Maybe next time I'll just pm you.

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Окт 21, 2005 3:52 pm 
Спор-тистка
Аватар

И аз я харесвам въпреки грешките ;). Канела, какво си се вживяла с тоя английски, бе, девойко? :D
Добър край, определено, макар и женската ми романтичност да изисква по-любовни крайове обикновено.

散って行く風とともに memories

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Окт 21, 2005 4:56 pm 
Аватар

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Окт 21, 2005 5:15 pm 
Спор-тистка
Аватар

散って行く風とともに memories

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Окт 21, 2005 6:46 pm 
Аватар

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие: ...
МнениеПубликувано на: Съб Окт 22, 2005 2:26 pm 
Анимирана нереалност
Аватар

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие: Re: ...
МнениеПубликувано на: Съб Окт 22, 2005 10:49 pm 
Аватар

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Съб Окт 22, 2005 11:05 pm 

:( И аз очаквах нещо по-романтично...нооо пък точно края го прави достойно за четене...браво!

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Нед Окт 23, 2005 11:28 am 
Аватар

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Пон Окт 24, 2005 9:30 pm 
Аватар

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Пон Окт 24, 2005 10:35 pm 
Лакпром терорист
Аватар

he stole these hearts....

psycho gay rapist werewolf!!!!

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Съб Дек 17, 2005 7:38 pm 
Black Winter Day
Аватар

кефи:)
...а колкото до грешките, аз забелязах само едно "bare-footed" дето според мен трябва да е "bare-feeted" и на 1-2 места си написал "here" вместо "her"... that's all, I think:)

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Нед Дек 18, 2005 3:35 pm 
Аватар

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 32 мнения ]  Отиди на страница 1, 2, 3  Следваща

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа [ DST ]