[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
anime.ludost.net • Виж темата - Аюми Хамасаки оглушава

anime.ludost.net

Anime Ludost
Дата и час: Нед Апр 28, 2024 6:14 pm

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа [ DST ]

Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 10 мнения ] 
Автор Съобщение
МнениеПубликувано на: Чет Фев 28, 2008 5:57 pm 
Аватар

Английски превод от нейния блог:

I have a wild aspiration this year.

Last year, I went for an ear inspection and found out that my left ear has completely gone deaf. It's confirmed that there's neither therapy or cure for it. Despite this news, I still wish to be a singer.

I'm going to persevere and keep on singing even if it's going to take my right ear's ability to hear away too. I'm not going to give up. I'm not going to find any excuses. As a professional singer, I will definitely deliver my best vocals and performance to everybody.

I'm going to do my best! J don't like it this way either. I'm going to do my best! Definitely!

Until that day comes...

This is shocking and sadden news for Ayumi. To know that her left ear is completely deaf, she still strive to keep on singing.

Translation by HiruNoKaze:
Umm...
No.205 January 5th, 2008 (Saturday) 1:13am

The volume of messages from you all is amazing, I decided to post again.*

"Mhmm" ... "Hey," ... "Yea..."

I have always, as much as I can, meant to keep honestly conveying my own feelings with my own words. I think you all definitely understand this.

Yes...right, I believe.
That's why...I write.
I write things I keep only in my heart, not even telling my beloved family members nor my staff.

Actually, no...strictly speaking, that's not true.
I only told Mama (I mean Mika John).
That my left ear cannot hear anymore.

I thought of going to the hospital because I felt distinctly that something strange happened to my ear.
I thought it was the earphone monitors and told the people around me I wanted to switch to new ones.

Honestly, when the doctor told me that there is no treatment and that it's too late, my mind went blank.
In my heart somewhere, I felt that if I just make the time necessary for surgery, my ear would be able to hear again.

But I was wrong.

I remember the doctor's eyes even now.
They looked regretful and apologetic. As if to say I'm sorry there's nothing we can do...

So, I laughed.

I didn't know why, but I said "I thought so", and laughed.
Surrounded by my beloved staff inside the hospital room, everything returned to silence.

But, please, I don't want you to read this with pessimism.

I have accepted this reality.

And, I want you to understand somehow that I'm not despairing, but that the light of my hopes shines forth.

Because, you've told me that you will become my left ear.
You've told me that, so that I'll be able to hear more and more, you'll shout out for me.

Hey...

So, with my remaining right ear, I'm gonna do this.
I'm not at all straining myself.
To me, it's my happiness.

Worrying is useless!!!!!!!!!!!

From here on, I going to keeping running forward like this~~~~~!!!
But, let's keep running together~~~~~~!!!!!!

I want to show you my dreams.
Unending, unfading.
I want to show you that kind of dream.
That is my wish.

Thank you, everyone, everyone, everyone...
Thank you, Mama.
Thank you,

My beloved big sister.

Let's do it, 10th year anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Чет Фев 28, 2008 11:34 pm 
Twisted Angel
Аватар

лошо... тва за музикант си е все едно да умре... А казва ли се някъде поради какво е оглушала наполовина?

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Чет Фев 28, 2008 11:49 pm 
-|- Safeguard -|-
Аватар

Бетовен си е композирал 10 години напълно глух, докато умрял.

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Чет Фев 28, 2008 11:53 pm 
Аватар

Бетовен е гений.... Аюми Хамасаки е.... японска поп изпълнителка

When you`re hiding in your cloud castle of blind clowns and sinister butterflies.Don`t you feel like wanting to be erased from existence?What is not will never be and what if it was?...Don`t cry...I`ll take care of your dark heart while you glow in anger.

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Фев 29, 2008 12:03 am 
Аватар

за сега май това е единственото инфо. ако разбера нещо по-докторско, ще го пусна тука.
има някои предположения/инфо, че е болна от това:

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Фев 29, 2008 1:20 am 
-|- Safeguard -|-
Аватар

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Фев 29, 2008 2:05 am 
Аватар

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Пет Фев 29, 2008 8:23 am 
Спор-тистка
Аватар

散って行く風とともに memories

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Нед Мар 02, 2008 11:48 pm 
Аватар

Гадно. Бях я слушал, не пее толкова лошо.

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: Нед Мар 02, 2008 11:51 pm 
Стоян
Аватар

Бали я.

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 10 мнения ] 

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа [ DST ]