[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
anime.ludost.net • Виж темата - Филми -> Lubimi filmovi repliki.

anime.ludost.net

Anime Ludost
Дата и час: Пет Май 31, 2024 12:03 pm

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа [ DST ]

Заключен форум Темата е заключена, не можете да променяте мнения.  [ 161 мнения ]  Отиди на страница Предишна  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Следваща
Автор Съобщение
 Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Сря Юли 06, 2005 9:38 am 
Аватар

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Сря Юли 06, 2005 2:26 pm 
Headbanger
Аватар

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Сря Юли 06, 2005 3:42 pm 
Twisted Angel
Аватар

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Сря Юли 06, 2005 3:49 pm 
Аватар

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Сря Юли 06, 2005 3:53 pm 
Гръмотевица
Аватар

Между другото...Казва се May the Force be with you, a не Let... Срамота... :evil:

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Сря Юли 06, 2005 7:16 pm 
Pantsu Master
Аватар

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Сря Юли 06, 2005 7:22 pm 
Гръмотевица
Аватар

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Сря Юли 06, 2005 9:14 pm 
Leader of the Maximals
Аватар

Мога да постна около 3 километра култови STAR WARS цитати, НО противно на вашите очаквания няма да го направя (а може би ЩЕ, но ПО-ХАТАТЪК). За сега ще се задоволите с това:

Sarah Connor (Terminator 2: The Judgement Day)
"The unknown future rolls toward us. I face it for the first
time with a sense of hope, because if a machine, a terminator, can learn the value of human
life, maybe we can too."
"Fucking men like you built the hydrogen bomb. Men like you thought it up. You think you're so creative. You don't know what it's like to really create something; to create a life; to feel it growing inside you. All you know how to create is death... "

John Connor (Terminator 3)
"There is no fate, but what we make for ourselves!"

T-800 (Terminator)
"I'll be back!"
"Hasta la vista, baby!"
"Fuck you, asshole!"
"Get down!"
"Come with me if you wanna live!"

HULK
"HULK SMASH! HULK BASH! ... HULK's friend hurt?"

RoboCop
"Your move, creep!"
"Stay out of throuble!"
"Thank you for your cooperation"
"This is a bust!"
"I have to go! Soewhere there's a crime happening"
"Serve the public trust! Protect the innocent! Uphold the law!"

MAD MAX
"I'm scared, Fif. It's that rat circus out there, I'm beginning to enjoy it. Look, any longer out on that road and I'm one of them, a terminal psychotic, except that I've got this bronze badge that says that I'm one of the good guys."

Nightrider (Mad Max)
"I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller! I AM THE NIGHTRIDER!!! Can you see me, man? Can you see me?"

Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior
My life fades. The vision dims. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos. Ruined dreams. This wasted land. But most of all, I remember the Road Warrior. The man we called 'Max'
To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time. When the world was powered by the black fuel. And the desert sprouted great cities of pipe and steel. Gone now, swept away. For reasons long forgotten, two mighty warrior tribes went to war and touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel they were nothing. They built a house of straw. The thundering machines sputtered and stopped. Their leaders talked and talked and talked. But nothing could stem the avalanche. Their world crumbled. The cities exploded. A whirlwind of looting, a firestorm of fear. Men began to feed on men.
On the roads it was a white line nightmare. Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice. And in this maelstrom of decay, ordinary men were battered and smashed.
Men like Max. The warrior Max. In the roar of an engine, he lost everything. And became a shell of a man, a burnt out, desolate man, a man haunted by the demons of his past, a man who wandered out into the wasteland. And it was here, in this blighted place, that he learned to live again.

Mad Max III: Beyond Thunderdome
crowd: "Two men enter, one man leave!"

Aunty Entity: And what did you do before all this?
Max: I was a cop, a driver.
Aunty Entity: But how the world turns. One day, cock of the walk. Next, a feather duster.

Planet of the Apes:

Julius: You know the saying, "Human see, human do."

George Taylor: Imagine me needing someone. Back on Earth I never did. Oh, there were women. Lots of women. Lots of love-making but no love. You see, that was the kind of world we'd made. So I left, because there was no one to hold me there.

George Taylor: It's a mad house. A mad house.

George Taylor: Doctor, I'd like to kiss you goodbye.
Dr. Zira: All right, but you're so damned ugly.

George Taylor:We're now fully automated in the heds of the computers!

[The first words ever spoken by a human to the apes]
George Taylor: Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.

George Taylor: A planet where apes evolved from men?

Dr. Zaius: Be careful what you look for Taylor, you may not like what you find.

Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, for he is the harbinger of death.

Dr. Zira: What will he find out there, doctor?
Dr. Zaius: His destiny

George Taylor: YOU MANIACS. YOU BLEW IT UP. DAMN YOU. GOD DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL.

Tim Burton's

General Thade: Is there a soul in there?

Attar: Get your stinking hands off me, you damn dirty human!

Thade's Father: Damn them! Damn them all to hell!

Captain Leo Davidson: Never send a monkey to do a man's job.

General Thade: Get me the spaceman!

Daena: What tribe are you from?
Captain Leo Davidson: United States Air Force, and I'm going back.

Limbo: The young ones make great pets. Just make sure you kill them before they mature. Believe me, the last thing you want is a human teenager running around your house.

Ari: You know one day they'll tell a story about a human who came from the stars and changed our world. Some will say it was just a fairy tale, but, it was never real. But I'll know.

А, от РАМБО 3
- Какво ще правим, Джони? (заобиколени от всякъде от гадове!)
- Ще ги обградим!

От Железен Орел 3
- Помощ, Чапи! ПОМОООЩ! (виси навин от кабината на летящ самолет)
- Дръж се!
- Е какво по дяволите си мислиш че правя?!?!?

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Сря Юли 06, 2005 10:49 pm 
Аватар

maliii,ne sam ochakval podoben napliv.No tova moje samo da me radva.Davaite natatuk and let the might be with you! :lol:

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Чет Юли 07, 2005 1:15 pm 
Силвия
Аватар

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Чет Юли 07, 2005 6:08 pm 
Аватар

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Чет Юли 07, 2005 7:37 pm 
Headbanger
Аватар

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Чет Юли 07, 2005 7:51 pm 
hentai
Аватар

Като сме тръгнали на игри една от любимите ми реплики е "nakanaka yokatta... anata". Айде сега да видим кой ще се сети от коя игра е и кой я казва ^_^

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Съб Юли 09, 2005 1:44 pm 
Силвия
Аватар

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: Нед Юли 10, 2005 1:38 am 
Leader of the Maximals
Аватар

КАБУМ!!!

Fear is a path to the Dark Side
Fear lieads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, Hate leads to Suffering
Do or do not! There is no Try!
I'm a Jedi! Like my father before me!
I have a bad feeling about this!
May the Force be with You!
I have you now!
A tremor in the Force. The last time I felt it was in the presence of my old master.
That's no moon. It's a space station.
The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.
Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you're my only hope.
I am C-3PO, human-cyborg relations and this is my counterpart R2-D2
We seem to be made to suffer. It's our lot in life.
A young Jedi named Darth Vader, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi knights. He betrayed and murdered your father.
It's your father's lightsaber. This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or as random as a blaster, but an elegant weapon for a more civilized age. For over a thousand generations, the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times, before the Empire.
Mos Eisley spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious
Han Solo. I'm captain of the Millennium Falcon. Chewie here tells me you're lookin' for passage to the Alderaan system?
Fast ship? You've never heard of the Millennium Falcon?
What a piece of junk!
You may fire when ready!
Charming to the last.
R2, I suggest a new strategy - Let the Wookie win!
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
I sense something. A presence I've not felt since...
These are not the droids you're looking for!
Move along! Move along!
I want to learn the ways of the Force and become a Jedi like my father.
Who's the more foolish: The fool, or the fool who follows him?
Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy
Did You hear that? They shut down the main reactor. We'll be destroyed for sure. This is madness.
Great shot, kid, that was one in a million!
Maybe you would like it back in your cell, your highness?
I think it is time we'd demonstrated the full power of this station. Set course for Alderaan.
Obi-Wan Kenobi? Obi-Wan... Now, that's a name I haven't heard in a long time... A long time.
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced
It wasn't my fault, sir, please don't deactivate me. I told R2-D2 not to go but he's faulty, malfunctioning. 'Kept babbling on about his mission
Uncle Owen, this R2 unit has a bad motivator.
Gold Leader, this is Red-5! I'm going in!
Red 5 standing by!
Don't fail me again, Admiral.
Lord Vader, our ships have completed their scan of the area and found nothing. If the Millennium Falcon went into light-speed, it'll be on the other side of the galaxy by now.
Sir, the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approximately 3,720 to 1.
The force is with you young Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi yet
Impressive. Most impressive. Obi-Wan has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me.
Don't make me destroy you
Away put your weapon. I mean you no harm
Sir, rebel ships are coming into our sector
Yes, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice.
A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
But Sir. The odds of successfully surviving an attack on an Imperial Star Destroyer are approximately...
Apology accepted, Captain Needa
My Lord, the fleet has moved out of lightspeed. Com Scan has detected an energy field protecting an area of the sixth planet of the Hoth System. The field is strong enough to deflect any bombardment
Whoa! That got him!
Two fighters against a Star Destroyer?
Don't worry about Master Luke. I'm sure he'll be all right. He's quite clever, you know... for a human being.
No, no, there is no why. Nothing more will I teach you today. Clear your mind of questions
Echo 3 to Echo 7. Han, old buddy, do you read me?
The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am.
Splendid! We have been without an interpreter since our master got angry with our last protocol droid and disintegrated him.
I felt his presence. He's come for me. He can feel when I'm near. That's why I have to go. As long as I stay, I'm endangering the group and our mission here. I have to face him.
You don't know the *power* of the Dark Side, I *must* obey my master.
Search your feelings, Father, you can't do this. I feel the conflict within you. Let go of your hate.
It is too late for me, son. The Emperor will show you the true nature of the Force. He is your master now.
And now, young Skywalker... you will die.
I have foreseen it. His compassion for you will be his undoing. He will come to you and then you will bring him before me.
I see you have constructed a new lightsaber. Your skills are complete, indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen.
Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. Your friends, up there on the sanctuary moon, are walking into a trap, as is your Rebel fleet. It was *I* who allowed the Alliance to know the location of the shield generator. It is quite safe from your pitiful little band. An entire legion of my best troops awaits them. Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arriveGive yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. Yes. Your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for... sister. So, you have a twin sister. Your feelings have now betrayed her, too. Obi-Wan was wise to hide her from me. Now his failure is complete. If you will not turn to the Dark Side... then perhaps she will.
What is thy bidding, my master?
Soon the Rebellion will be crushed and young Skywalker will be one of us
Your father was seduced by the dark side of the Force. He ceased to be Anakin Skywalker and became Darth Vader. When that happened, the good man who was your father was destroyed. So I was right, from a certain point of view.
Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Luke... Luke... do not... do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor or suffer your father's fate you will. Luke, when gone am I... the last of the Jedi will you be. Luke, the Force runs strong in your family. Pass on what you have learned, Luke. There is... another... Sky... walker
Wonderful. We are now a part of the tribe.
There will be no bargain, young Jedi. I shall enjoy watching you die.
Nevertheless, I am taking Captain Solo and his friends. You can either profit by this or be destroyed. It's your choice, but I warn you not to underestimate my power.
You have paid the price for your lack of vision.
If I told you half the things I've heard about this Jabba the Hutt, you'd probably short circuit.
I listen to all the traders and star pilots who come through here. I'm a pilot, you know, and someday I'm going to fly away from this place.
No, they won't-a. What? You think you're some kind of Jedi, waving your hand around like that? I'm a Toydarian, mind tricks don't work on me. Only money. No money, no parts, no deal!
If they find us, they will crush us, grind us into TINY pieces and BLAST us into oblivion!
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge.
Wipe them out, all of them.
Monsters out there, leaking in here. Weesa all sinking and no power. Whena yousa thinking we are in trouble?
You refer to the prophecy of The One, who will bring balance to the Force. You believe it's this boy?
I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die while you discuss this invasion in a committee!
Remember, concentrate on the moment. Feel, don't think. Trust your instincts
Our people are dying, Senator. We must do something quickly to stop the Federation
I can only protect you, I cannot fight a war for you.
Mesa day startin pretty okee-day with a brisky morning munchy, then BOOM! Gettin very scared and grabbin that Jedi and POW! Mesa here! Mesa gettin' very very scared!
Now this is podracing!
The Chancellor should never have brought them into this. Kill them immediately.
You just watch yourself. We're wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems.
Your clones are very impressive. You must be very proud.
Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi.
You wanna buy some death sticks?
I retransmitted it to Coruscant, just as you'd requested, Master. Then we decided to come and rescue you.
Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
I see you becoming the greatest of all the Jedi, Anakin. Even more powerful than Master Yoda
Victory. Victory you say? Master Obi-Wan, not victory. The shroud of the dark side has fallen, begun the clone war has.
This party's over.
I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I HATE THEM.
Blast. This is why I hate flying.
We live in a real world, Annie. Come back to it.
Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot.
I will not let this Republic, which has stood for a thousand years, be split in two. My negotiations will not fail
we're keepers of the peace, not soldiers
Be mindful of your thoughts Anakin. They'll betray you
It's all Obi-Wan's fault. He's jealous. He's holding me back.
It must be difficult having sworn your life to the Jedi... not being able to visit the places you like... or do the things you like.
Are you allowed to love? I thought that was forbidden for a Jedi.
It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the Force... but by our skills with a lightsaber.
A Jedi. Whaddya know?
Aggressive negotiations? What's that? --- Ah, well, it's negotiations with a lightsaber
Shut me down. Machines building machines. How perverse.
They are using a bounty hunter named Jango Fett to create a clone army
The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see the future is.
I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft and smooth.
Join me, and together we can destroy the Sith.
Pain, suffering, death I feel. Something terrible has happened. Young Skywalker is in pain. Terrible pain.
We must keep our faith in the Republic. The day we stop believing democracy can work is the day we lose it.
Oh, no, I'd be too frightened to make fun of a senator!
In the name of the Galactic Senate, you're under arrest, Chancellor.
Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?
The senate will decide your fate
I will do my best to uphold the principles of the Jedi order
You are on the council, but we do not grant you the rank of master
Take your seat, young Skywalker
We're still flying half a ship!
My allegiance is to the Republic, to Democracy!
Sith Lords are our speciality
Your swords please, master Jedi. We don't want to make a mess of things in front of the chancellor.
I sense great fear in you, Skywalker. You have hate, you have anger, but you don't use them.
Oh, so all of a sudden it's my fault?! You're the master, I'm just a hero
[jumps down to Grievous] Hello, there!
[sees he is surrounded by hundreds of battle droids]
Anakin Skywalker, you are one with the Order of the Sith Lords. Henceforth, you shall be known as... Darth Vader
You have allowed this Dark Lord to twist your mind until now... until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.
His fate will be the same as ours.
The General's command ship is dead ahead
Destroy the Sith we must
This time we do it together
Do what must be done. Do not hesitate... and show no mercy.
Every single Jedi is now an enemy of the Republic.
Oh, I've waited a long time for this, my little... green... friend.
We are at war, Anakin
Faith in your new apprentice misplaced may be - as is your faith in the dark side of the force.
Not if anything to say about it I have!
You have done well, Viceroy. When my new apprentice, Darth Vader, arrives, he will take care of you
Soon I will have a new apprentice... one far *younger* and *more powerful* than Lord Tyrannus
I must know the truth, master.
Good... Good... you have done well, my apprentice. Now, go and bring peace to the Empire.
Into exile, I must go. *Failed*, I have.
The Sith rely on their passion for their strength. They think inward, only about themselves.
The Jedi are selfless... they only care about others
Have they asked you to betray the Jedi code? The Constitution? A friendship? Your own values? Think. Consider their motives. Keep your mind clear of assumptions. The fear of losing power is a weakness of both the Jedi and the Sith. Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis "the wise"?
It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Plagueis never saw it coming. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself
The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
Is it possible to learn this power?
Not if anything I have to say about it, Lord Sidious. At an end your rule is and not short enough it was, I must say
Power! Unlimited Power!
I have a bad feeling about this
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you
I'm placing these droids in your care. Treat them well. Clean them up. Have the Protocol Droid's mind wiped.
The boy you trained, gone he is. Consumed by Darth Vader
Now, let's get a move on. We've got a battle to win here
Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66.
Good-bye. Chewbacca and Tarfful, miss you I will. Good friends you are. For your help, much gratitude and respect, I have
Careful you must be when sensing the future, Anakin. The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.
Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them, do not. Miss them, do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is.
Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.
It won't be long before the armies of the Republic track us here. I am sending you to the Mustafar system in the Outer Rim. It is a volcanic planet which generates a great deal of scanning interference. You will be safe there.
Where is Padme? Is she safe, is she all right?
Greetings, young Jedi. What brings you to our remote sanctuary?
Twice the pride, double the fall
To cheat death is a power only one has achieved...
Lord Vader... RISE!!!
It's over Anakin. I have the high ground.
Flying is for droids.
I sense a trap. Next move? Spring the trap.
You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! It was you who was to bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness!
Are you saying love has blinded you?
General Grievous. With your reputation, you're shorter than I expected
Something's happening. I'm not the Jedi I should be. I want more! But I know I shouldn't!
Obi-Wan... there... is good in him. I know there is...
You're going down a path I can't follow.
The fear of loss is a path to the Dark Side.
I don't believe what I'm hearing... Obi-Wan was right. You've changed
So this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause.
Execute Order 66!
What if the democracy we thought we were serving no longer exists, and the Republic has become the very evil we have been fighting to destroy?
Always on the move.

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Заключен форум Темата е заключена, не можете да променяте мнения.  [ 161 мнения ]  Отиди на страница Предишна  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Следваща

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа [ DST ]